6.6.13

Moving to TUMBLR / Nos mudamos a TUMBLR


From now on, my blog will be
www.santiagocaruso.tumblr.com
with many new possibilities of sharing the info, images, etc.
Visit the U N R E ^ L [] C ^ B I N E T
and keep you up with details of images, new releases and shows.

---------------------------------------------------------

Desde ahora en adelante mi blog es 
www.santiagocaruso.tumblr.com
con nuevas posibilidades de compartir imágenes, datos, etc.
Visita U N R E ^ L [] C ^ B I N E T
y mantente al tanto de detalles de imágenes, nuevas publicaciones y exposiciones.

1 comment:

Jhon Lockar said...

My name is high Priest Dias and I have over 30 years experience in the Black Magic Spells, witchcraft and love spells. I dont make false promises: I cast spells for you only if I can truly help you. I guarantee an honest, powerful and fast help! You need the most serious help for your most serious ..I am not sure the place youre getting your information, however great topic. I must spend a while finding out much more or figuring out more. Thank you for magnificent information I was looking for this info for my mission.
Cccam Server | Best Cccam Server | Cardsharing Server | Best cardsharing