15.9.11

TARSHISHIM : TEARS OF THE GODS




















http://galleries.santiagocaruso.com.ar/tarshishim.html"I have been for more than forty years deeply interested in both Crowleyan Magick and the sorcery of Austin Spare.  I am a collector of Spare's art and books, and was, up to the time of their deaths, in close communication with his two closest friends and supporters.  
So I judge magical art by the highest standards, and I do not hand out compliments lightly. Having sought out every example available to view, I judge your work to be among the finest and greatest work currently being produced, and was simply stating what I feel to be the truth."

Ron Weighe
I have been for more than forty years deeply interested in both Crowleyan Magick and the sorcery of Austin Spare.  I am a collector of Spare's art and books, and was, up to the time of their deaths, in close communication with his two closest friends and supporters

2 comments:

Lydia Burris said...

Wonderful! The work, and the words. ;)

sebastian giacobino said...

Yo tuve esta genialidad en mis propias manos!! que honor! mucho éxito con los talleres y el resto de los proyectos. Sos un gran referente y una gran persona. Abrazo!